We are excited to announce the Prosthetics & Orthotics for Therapists continuing education course series is now being offered by the practitioners at Owens Carolina! The purpose of this series is to educate therapists on various aspects of orthotics and prosthetics, and to help strengthen relationships among Owens Carolina and therapy groups in the Charlotte and Lake Norman areas.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn one continuing education hour per course, and all courses are approved by the NCPTA and NCOTA. We will teach the course at your facility, so there won’t be a need for your group to travel. The course will be free of charge!
- Prosthetic Overview
- Transtibial Prosthetics
- Transfemoral Prosthetics
- Prosthetics and Dermatology
- Microprocessor Controlled Knees
- Upper Limb Prosthetics
- Prosthetic Limb Gait Training
- Prosthetic Limb Deviations
1-hour Orthotic courses include:
- Lower Extremity Orthotics Overview – Part One
- Lower Extremity Orthotics Overview – Part Two
- Upper Extremity Orthotics
- Spinal Orthotics
- Orthotic Clinical Decision Making – AFO
- Current Trends in Pediatric Orthotics
- Current Trends in Geriatric Orthotics
- Orthotics and the Neuropathic Foot
- Orthotic Trends in Sports – Part One
- Stance Control Orthotics
To register, please contact our office at (704) 332-5143 to schedule a date and time. If you have any questions about our Prosthetics & Orthotics for Therapists series, feel free to give us a call!