We are excited to announce the Prosthetics & Orthotics for Therapists continuing education course series is now being offered by the practitioners at Owens Carolina! The purpose of this series is to educate therapists on various aspects of orthotics and prosthetics, and to help strengthen relationships among Owens Carolina and therapy groups in the Charlotte area.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn one continuing education hour per course, and all courses are approved by the NCPTA and NCOTA. We will teach the course at your facility, so there won’t be a need for your group to travel. The course will be free of charge!
- Prosthetic Overview One
- Transtibial Prosthetics Overview One
- Transfemoral Prosthetics
- Prosthetics and Dermatology
- Microprocessor Controlled Knees
- Lower Limb Prosthetic Outcomes
- Upper Limb Prosthetics
- Upper Limb Prosthetics Outcomes
1-hour Orthotic courses include:
- Lower Extremity Orthotics Part One Overview
- Lower Extremity Orthotics Part Two Overview
- Upper Extremity Orthotics Overview
- Spinal Orthotics Overview
- Orthotic Clinical Decision Making AFO
- Pediatric Orthotics
- Orthoses for the Geriatric Population
- Neuropathic Foot
To register, please contact our office at (704) 332-5143 to schedule a date and time. If you have any questions about our Prosthetics & Orthotics for Therapists series, feel free to give us a call!